Friday, January 11, 2008

And All Was Right With The World...

At least on Sunday nights, starting January 13th, which is when PBS will begin airing The Complete Jane Austen. All six, count them, all six of her stories will be shown, including the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle.




There is much rejoicing in my house!

Okay, only by me. My husband, not so much. A little shaking of the head, a little feigned joy when he realized the television would be commandeered on Sunday nights. But this is me when he mentions "Lost," which is totally dead to me now anyway because they killed off my favorite character, Charlie. Anyway, we've been married almost 15 years now (uh, my husband and I, not Charlie and I) and we tease because we love. True.

Anyone else an Austen fan?

Anyone P.O.'d they killed off Charlie?! (I know, I need to let it go...sigh...but the new season is starting in a couple of weeks...and Charlie!...But, I'm not going to watch. Nope. Maybe.)

Michele