Thursday, July 17, 2008

Whedon is Back!



I'm probably the last person to know this, but Joss Whedon is back! Please tell me you guys have watched the hilarious and well-performed Acts 1 and 2 of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. PLEASE. This is sooo fantastic and makes me wonder why Whedon isn't on television now--I miss "Buffy" terribly!

Thanks to a really cool TV blog, The Flaming Nose, I read about Dr. Horrible and learned that Whedon is only posting Acts 1-3 THIS week for free on the website. It is available for download on iTunes and you can bet I'm buying it! I had a big ole grin on my face the entire time I watched Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible), Nathan Fillion (Captain Hammer), Felicia Day (Penny), and Simon Helberg (Moist) on the screen...I think the music and lyrics are perfect for an evil, yet heart-warming musical. And the storyline captures my attention as well. Sigh...That Whedon. :-)

Each Act is only about 13 minutes and only Acts 1 and 2 are available to watch right now. Act 3 will be available July 19th. Like I said, I'm probably the last to know about this, because over the last two days their server couldn't handle the traffic. But apparently it's been fixed; I had no problem logging on today.

Hope you have a chance to watch and enjoy it!

I'm going to have to break out my "Buffy" DVDs sometime soon...

Michele