Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer and Writing.



So once again summer has sped along faster than any of the other seasons. Next week, school starts up again--poor kids. Or should I say poor parents who have to jump back into the routine of hours of homework and weekend science and social studies projects, essays, early mornings, quizzes, tests--the stress!

Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out. Let's look at the pretty flowers instead! :-)

One of my favorite things about summer? The daylilies in our garden. They bloom from spring to mid-August. Which means right about now, they're starting to lose their pizazz, just in time to mark the beginning of the school year...sigh.

Oh, and I've been a writing fiend these past two weeks. Seriously. A brand spankin' new proposal written! Of course, I've had to put in 14-18 hour days to accomplish this, but hey, whatever works, right? And yeah, I also visited blogs...I'm not a machine! LOL

So, how's your writing going? Any good news?

Take Care,

Michele