Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Checking In...


Hi all,

This is a quick post, as I'm in the middle of a deadline (my last Orange Blossom!), but I wanted to point out a fun blog posted by Bobbie Cimo on A Slice of Orange called "Eye on Hollywood: Our Holiday Turkey, Perry."

Bobbie has countless Hollywood stories and has started to blog about them once a month over on A Slice of Orange (starting next month, she'll be posting on the 13th). This one is about how Perry Como was a huge part of their holiday tradition...And how once she started working at CBS, she had the opportunity to meet him. It's GREAT story!! If you get a chance, I think you'll enjoy reading it.

I'm a sucker for all those Hollywood stories...Frank Sinatra, Perry Como, Doris Day, Bing Crosby.

What about you guys? Do you ever get nostalgic for the older Hollywood specials?

Oh, and starting January 12th, I'll be joining A Slice of Orange with a monthly column titled "A Writer's Pursuit" where I'll be discussing the pursuit of reaching goals, learning craft, and doing research. I'll keep you posted. :-)

Hope you're doing well!

Michele