Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's official...

...I'm addicted to this soap.

And get this: It contains caffeine!

Yeah. So, for poor saps, like myself, who can't drink coffee to get their buzz going in the morning, here you go.

Caffeine Soap. You can pick it up at your nearest Basin or order it online. There might even be other stores that carry a similar product as well.

Of course, I have no idea how much caffeine is actually in the soap. Could be next to nothing. In fact, the employees at Basin could be tricking me into handing over my $5.99 plus tax and psyching me into a buzz.

Hmm. What does that say about me? Wait. Don't answer that.

Oh, well. It releases an invigorating scent and wakes me up so I can write!

Have you tried Caffeine Soap? Or are you one of those coffee drinkers? ;-)

Michele