Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Closest I'll Probably Ever Get to The President

So, if you watched the news yesterday, then perhaps you know President Obama visited Orange County for a Town Hall meeting at the Orange County Fairgrounds. Well, turns out he flew directly over our house in Marine One, along with 4 other helicopters, as he made his way from Long Beach Airport to the Fairgrounds and then back. Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough to get all 5 helicopters in 1 shot, so I captured what I could. Most definitely an impressive sight... Oh, and quite loud, I assure you! LOL

Yep, I'm fairly certain this will be the closest I'll ever get to The President of the United States of America. :)

Pretty cool for a West Coast girl who never gets to see stuff like this.

Hope you all are well!

Michele