Friday, January 26, 2007

Three Episodes of THE OFFICE Last Night

Ah, I love Thursday night. Dwight. Pam. Jim. Michael. Angela. THE OFFICE

That's one of those shows that I can watch anytime. Repeats? No problem! And we were graced with THREE EPISODES last night. Woo-hoo! Bring on the DVDs. Where's my Dwight Bobblehead?

I can so relate to Pam. I've confused 28 DAYS and 28 DAYS LATER. Which one has Sandra Bullock again?

And Jim said yes! Does that mean anything to anyone, or just me?

And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pranks Jim and Pam play on Dwight and Andy. Did you see the one where Jim was sending faxes to Dwight from "Future Dwight"? LOL

Or the one last week where Jim and Pam hid Andy's cell phone in the ceiling, and then called it so that it rang "Rockin' Robin" with Andy singing all four parts? Too funny.

If you click this link, you can watch featured episodes, showing right now is "The Return." You can also read Dwight's blog. :-)

I have tremendous respect for anyone who can write comedy, especially writing that makes an audience or readership laugh and talk about the work for months, even years. That's talent.

Anyone a fan of the U.S. version? How about the U.K. version?

Have fun,

Michele